Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Studio Technique!

It has been 10 years since I officially started a training studio for professional artists in the feature film, VFX, and video game industries, working with artists from Pixar, Disney, Sony, Dreamworks, ILM, Lucasfilm, EA, Ubisoft and many many other incredible studios!

To the studios out there - Thank you for choosing me to work with your talent and productions. To the artists - thank you for working so passionately through my courses and workshops. To the academies and colleges - thank you for integrating my book, Movement & Form, into your programs. Thank you everyone who has supported me along this journey! 

Happy 10 Year Anniversary Studio Technique! Here's to even more great things to come! 🥂


No comments:

Post a Comment